Thursday, August 22, 2019

Long Time No Blog(ing)

Well hello there! It's been a while. I have been working hard on my cards, unfortunately not really for blogging just yet. BUT getting them ready to open my Etsy Shop. I am so excited! I have put together some of my best work (at least I think so). There will be single cards and sets of cards. All meticulously done and coordinated. Anyway, I don't want to bore you... on with a card from a set that I created yesterday.

I am in love with this cloud stamp from Impression Obsession, I just think the realistic nature of it is stunning. Here I have blended three different inks for a gradated look. I kept the card simple to let the clouds shine. Another note, I stamped the greeting in the same gradation and placed it appropriately.






Happy to be back!
Alicia





1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE that stamp!! Your blending is beautiful on this card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10