Thursday, August 8, 2019

Just Because

Here's the second in the two piece set that will be going into my Etsy store soon. Be sure to check it out as soon as I have it stocked-up. I'll put a link here... :)

This particular card is number two of a set. The second is the subject of my previous post. I'm a sucker for high contrast and I love black on white. This houndstooth looks fabulous in black against the white. It's called Houndstooth (duh) from Stampin' Up! (retired). The roses are from Papertrey Ink, FriendshipJar Flowers and the greeting is from Heidi Swapp, the set doesn't have a name, but I picked it up from Joanns.

Layout is inspired by the crafty bunch over at Cas(e) this Sketch -









Alicia




1 comment:

  1. Love the houndstooth and the clever way you created that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

09 10