Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hello - Flowers and Dots

A pretty little soft card just to say hello. Stamp set is Flower Vine from Altenew, the greeting is from two sets, the bottom line is from the above mentioned set and the hello is from a random set. sorry.


The dots are actually made with a home-made stencil. I cut it out of card stock with my Silhouette. One sheet of evenly space larger circles and a second of smaller circles. Then lightly sponging the palest of pinks that worked with my colored flowers. Visually it reminds me of the bokeh technique, but that was not my intention.


The flowers and leaves are colored with my Copic markers. Because the images are so small the shading doesn't show up too much.




Here's to intentions,
Alicai





4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautifully soft and colorful. It should be on the Altenew post for the Flower Vine stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautifully soft and colorful. It should be on the Altenew post for the Flower Vine stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

09 10