Monday, July 22, 2019

Pink, Grey, Silver Hello

Playing with some old and new again. Well at least old to my collection that is. I originally created this card for a challenge, then I found out I was too late to get it in. Darn. It was a good one. I am putting it in at the Simon Says Stamp weekly challenge (creating your own background). Here are some details about products used. Stamp sets - the flower is one of my ever favorites from Altenew called Japanese Mum; the plaid is from Echo Park and called Christmas Plaid; and finally the hello is from the same Japanese Mum set, I just did some omitting. The frame die is so much fun, isn't it the most interesting shape? Sad to say I don't have the name of it! I will keep searching...





Yes, pink and gray again,
Alicia

















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10