Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Gratitude for All You Do

There was a late night session of stamping going on in the Thelin house last night. Too bad I was doing it all alone, right? I need a cohort in crime, someone else to look at my stuff and say "that is awesome" and I can do the same for them. I'll have to work on that. This card was in my head before I made it, that's a change of pace for me, the fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants kinda gal. This super clean beauty is headed off to the Less is More challenge blog, the theme is small images. It also fits in at The Paper Players weekly challenge.

Here are the details - grid patter from Stampin' Up! called Off the Grid (retired); plant image from Concord & 9th named Rooting for You; dots from Stampin' Up! called Dots for Days (retired); greeting from Winnie and Walter named Sending You; small frame die cut from Clearly Besotted and called Small Frames.





Nothing says thanks like a plant,
Alicia




7 comments:

  1. Love how all the elements work so beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background and the dots - the work so beautifully with your leaves and focal images. Great job building so much interest into a CAS card. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering of images Alicia; they add so much detail and interest to your perfectly executed CAS card. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card! I love the arrangement and design.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect clean and simple card, Alicia! I love how you layered the images. Thank you for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this, Alicia. Such a great combo for your corner cluster of elements. I know how you feel about crafting alone, my boyfriend is not creative in the slightest and I'll show him a finished make and the response I get is 'It's a card'! Cheers then!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Alicia, I may not be physically crafting with you but...'that is awesome!' Your images all work perfectly together and the layout design is superb. I love this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10