Friday, July 26, 2019

Be a Macaron

Mmmm, macarons. Aren't they delightful? I am so impressed every time I us this stamp set from  Impression Obsession called Macaron. They just look good enough to eat. I've taken a cooking class that taught me how to make macarons... it is difficult to say the least. I am sure it becomes easier if you do it more than once a year though.

The plaid is created with two different stamp sets. The yellow is one larger stamp while I added the pink and orange lines from a plaid builder set called Happy Plaids from Concord and 9th. The macarons are done with two different inks each, building layers on each other.

I have one challenge in mind for this one, The Color Throwdown. The colors this week are pink, yellow and orange.






I've actually made macarons, it's hard.
Alicia






3 comments:

  1. This card is so awesome, I love those macarons all tied up with the simple plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love that awesome sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I can't stop looking at your card! What a beautiful design and the macarons look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

09 10