Thursday, July 25, 2019

You're the Best

I colored these flower a while ago and just got around to using them. I saw the sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch this week and immediately thought of this layout. While I didn't have the exact stamps in mind to put it together at first, it came together quite quickly after I browsed the stamps I had at my fingertips. It's difficult to see but, the centers of the flowers are colored in with a soft gold pencil and the pinstripes to the far left are embossed in gold. Cool in real life, but just can't be seen on camera. The flowers are colored in and blended with Copic markers in soft corals, a bit on the pink side. The stripes and greeting both come from a stamp set called Happy Plaids from Concord & 9th; the small scallop on the bottom is a background stamp from Carta Bella called Ocean Waves; the flowers are from Papertrey Ink called Peonies on Parade.






You are the best,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10