Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Carpe Diem, yeah that's what I said

I think this is one of my favorite cards ever. Not sure why, it actually came together pretty easily and from stamps sitting on my desk. Even ink colors sitting around me. No patterned paper was used and/or harmed on the card. Cool little tip, the green edging are die cut clouds, it lends itself to the feel of the card.  What else can I say.... all the stamps are old and retired so unfortunatly I can't really direct you where to get them, so very sorry. The die cut sun and white cloud are from Lil' Inkers and still available. Carpe Diem is from Hello Gorgeous! I actually found it for sale here.

And again, I'm going to throw it into the ring over at the My Favorite Things Color Challenge because I used the colors anyway. I've been having a ball with them.








Carpe diem people,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10