Thursday, March 28, 2019

Things Will Get Better

This is my first attempt at "no-line coloring" with my copic markers. What do you think? I've found that the challenge is making the elephant or image look like it is what is is with out the aid of all the lines that naturally come with the stamped image. It all has to come from the lines and blending of the markers. A little forethought comes into play here. This is a pretty simple image that I am familiar with coloring and that's why i chose it for my first attempt. The balloons were easy, just round. I do like the look of this and I'll continue to work on it. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink from Tim Holtz to stamp the image and the lines eventually just disappeared after I colored them in. It was sort of magic. Give it a try, fun stuff.



Things will get better, especially my no line coloring,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10