Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Little Love

There's a little story behind this card. A few posts ago I talked about struggling with a sketch. I threw one card in the bin that I ended up hating... I just don't keep cards that I don't like. I've had enough with them no matter how hard I worked. Today I saw her, that little perfectly colored in face sitting on top of my recycling staring at me. I couldn't let her go to waste. So I pulled the card out of the trash and pulled her off gently. Luckily no damage. I thought for a moment. Next I gathered a few items and this card was born. I think she belongs here, so much better than the first card. And I am glad to say that I saved her from the recycling can.

A few items used, Little Love Tags by Concord and 9th, Dotty Angles by SU! (retired) and I don't know the name of the little girl set, sorry!, The circles dies are my favorite and they come from Lil' Inker.




Use and reuse,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10