Thursday, March 28, 2019

Free Hugs, Want One?

I think one of my first posts used this stamp set. I decided it was about time that I dug it out again for some fun with a sketch challenge.  I took the sketch quite literally this time, didn't play with the proportions or direction of things. I even kept the little arrow type thing on the upper layer. I did add an image, the cute cactus and the pinked heart edge is a tiny addition on my part also. The shinning little face peeks through with green shading done with copic markers. While the black card stock keeps the texture going with embossed polka dots. Lots of little details here to keep the viewer interested. That's the way I like a card. :)

Created for the The Paper Players Challenge:






Only the best hugs are free....
Alicia

Update:

Winner at The Paper Players!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Alicia - your little cactus looks so cute, I think even I may be tempted for a free hug! Love the textured panel, border and background detail too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10