Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Love Your Hugs

Last card with moss and plum... no guarantees. I still have the inks sitting on my desk upstairs. lol. Doesn't the bear look so darned cute in plum? and that checkered background in moss. oh I could die of sweetness overload here. I wasn't going to add the hearts in the first place, but I stamped something on the background that i didn't like that I had to figure out how to cover up and that's how the hearts became part of the card. Now they have grown on me. The teddy bear is from Alpaca Pals by Tracy Hey, it's called Love You.





Dying from sweetness overload here,
Alicia

Update:

Favorite - 






2 comments:

  1. Adorable take on the throwdown colors! Love the plum bear paired with the gingham! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! I do love the bear in plum. so happy you played along with us at CTD.

    ReplyDelete

09 10