Friday, February 22, 2019

What an Interesting Sketch...

Today's card is for the Cas(e) this Sketch challenge #309. I've been wanted to do some navy blue for a while and since this challenge doesn't have anything to do with color I thought it would be a great place to pull it in. I used three Altenew sets here - You Are, Needlework Motif and Geo Frames. I don't have the dies for the diamond frames so I had to free hand cutting those out. I hate how expensive dies are. It seems that once you buy an expensive stamp set and then look at getting the dies and then add shipping you are in it for $50+ bucks. So cost prohibitive. I'm guessing these companies have quite the markup.

Here's the sketch:


My card, I took a few liberties with the sketch on this one. The lines in the center represent the squares in the center, while the greeting represents the square on the outer left.



Thanks for stopping by, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10