Sunday, February 24, 2019

Keep Being Awesome

Another new stamp set for me, this one is from The Ton, Wave. The sentiment is from Altenew's Leaf Canopy. This card was really fun to create. I found the wave actually more rewarding to watch come together with the three layers than I had thought it would be. It reminds me of Japanese style art. I felt  that the greeting was a great fit consider the "awesomeness" of the wave. :)

The purpose of the creation is two fold. One, for a friend going through a sticky divorce and two, for a sketch challenge. The Cas(e) this Sketch challenge #310, here's the sketch:


My "awesome" card, don't you think the wave turned out cool?



See you around.... Alicia :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome wave and a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10