Sunday, February 24, 2019

You are a Blessing

An exciting note, this card made me the Featured Stamper - at the (link) Color Throwdown

Busy Sunday for me in the Card Cave. Not the official name of my little paper crafting studio... not sure if I like it or not. lol. I've made another card for a challenge that ends tomorrow. The Color Throwdown #531. Not super fond of the colors, but I really like how the card turned out. It's always amazes me how much work can go into a card that appears so simple and clean. If you look closely there are several touches that made this card ebb and flow. I always hope that my cards offer ideas and inspiration to my fellow card enthusiasts. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions regarding how I did something.

I used two different Altenew sets for this one, Leaf Canopy and You Are. Here's the color inspiration:


My cards has die cutting, stamping and heat embossing... that's a lot of techniques for this ol' gal on only one card:



Thanks again for coming by, leave a comment to say hi... and don't forget to follow me!
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

09 10