Thursday, February 21, 2019

Free Hugs

The sketch challenges begin. Today I start with The Card Concept #109, here's the inspiration:


I couldn't recall if I had a pineapple stamp. I am sure I do somewhere. Dang I have so manny stamps I don't even know what I have. I have a tendency to use what is closest at hand. This stamp set happened to be one I recently purchased, so there it was, sitting on my desk. It didn't have a die set available to purchase with it so I used my Scan n' Cut to cut out the cactus and the wording. The die cut rectangle is Inside Scalloped Rectangle from Craftin' Desert Divas. A little black and white bakers twine and I'm done. According to the rules of this challenge I'm supposed to identify which style this card identifies with. I'll say this is Clean and Layered.

My card:



Thanks for looking! Alicia

2 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cute card! So fun and perfectly clean and layered. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! The cactus is adorable here. Thanks for joining The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

09 10