Sunday, July 21, 2019

Simple

Here's my late-night card from last night. I am loving how this plays with the sketch from the My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge, I've also been on a make your own background kick, that applies to the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week. I had to explain to my husband that the sketch can be manipulated to an extent, he didn't this this one worked for it. That was until I explained how it works. Lots of stamp sets going on here. The background is made of three different stamps that are so old I won't even bother to name them, lol. The saying is from Stampin' Up's! Define Your Life (so old). The plant is from Altenew's Potted Plants, the lace is from Squirrels and Frogs, I don't have a name unfortunately, and the stitched strip is from Concord & 9th's Stripes and Sayings. The "interesting" color palette is made of Stampin Up!'s Tranquil Tide and Primrose Petals. The grey is from Hero Arts Soft Granite. Which by the way isn't soft at all, it's really a pretty dark grey. Check out the sketch and compare, how do you think I did?







Simple this card was not,
Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10