Monday, May 13, 2019

Floral Wreath Happy Birthday

Oh my gosh did I mess up while stamping this wreath over and over. But my pride got in the way and I kept at it. It is a simple stamp. I just guess I wasn't paying attention. Well it wasn't my fault the entire time. My Scan n' Cut messed it up a couple of times.  Finally it's done and I can add it to my "done" pile of cards. The stamps set is from Concord and 9th, called Laurel Wreath. I had fun creating this card for the Color Throwdown challenge this week, the colors are lovely.






I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! That background really sets off the wreath!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I like that wreath and that fun background die with the salmon pink peeking out draws your eye to the flowers on the wreath. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

09 10