Monday, May 13, 2019

Diagonal Plaid Hi

I started this card with the diagonal plaid, that was easy. The hardest part after I placed the flowers was figuring out where to put the greeting. Why do I put myself in that situation nearly every time I make a card? I really need to think ahead about the greeting. I usually start making a card without thinking of it's purpose.... unless I have been asked or know who I am sending it to. When I am just creating, I just sit and go... I'll have to work on that. :) The flowers come from Altenew and are called A Beautiful Day. The plaid background comes from My Favorite Things and is called All Lined Up. I created this card for The Color Throwdown challenge this week, here's the color palette:







Well, Hi to you,
Alicia





3 comments:

  1. Fun design and lovely card! I think your “hi” is perfect! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the visual interest of the angled plaid! Reminds me I have this BG stamp and have never inked it up! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love the plaid and the colors you chose. The angled panel rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10