Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Smile, I Like it.

A pretty card for a pretty compliment. I see this as a romantic gesture, as a matter of fact I wouldn't mind getting such a card. :) If only my husband read my blog. Well, to be honest, let's keep this stuff between us. The stamped greeting is from My Favorite Things All Smiles stamp set, the background is Diagonal Stripes from Stampin' Up! (retired), the die cut letters are Little Letters from Stampin' Up! (retired) and the lovely flowers are from Altenew, Painted Flowers. An item of note, the word SMILE connects the two striped pieces of card stock, check out the second photo for a clear shot. I've done this once before with a Mother's Day card. It fits the sketch for the Cas(e) This Sketch Challenge.









No, really, I love your smile,
Alicia

Update:

Chosen as a Favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10