Thursday, April 4, 2019

Love You Always

First of all, it's so hard to photograph shiny gold sequins, second of all I still love them. It is few and far between that I find an appropriate opportunity to use them, but they are sparkly and fun, right? This card came together from random pieces, just kind of a flow. I used a new die from Reverse Confetti called Double Panel Hearts, I tripled it on the card front. Die cut a cursive "love", not sure of maker and added the greeting from Winnie and Walters In a Word: Love stamp set embossed in gold. Added the gold sequins and a couple of homemade enamel dots, see my tutorial here.

Inspiration challenge is for The Paper Players Challenge, I had a little trouble with this one. It's a tic-tac-toe one. Didn't really like the choices much. I decided to go with enamel dots, embossing and sparkle.







Gold sequins are so Vegas, yeah baby,
Alicia


Update, Challenge Favorite!




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Alicia, that die is fantastic and even more stunning with your elegant color combo, I especially love those sparkly details. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week over st The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, I love this die and your gold sequins are fabulous. Vegas or not :-) - you made them work really well on this card with such masculine colors. even though you weren't that inspired by the tic-tac-toe - you really made it work
    so glad you played along at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful design and am really loving that double hearts panel with the touches of gold! So glad you were able to join us at Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10