Tuesday, March 26, 2019

You Got This, 70's Style

Ok, this just might be the most 70's style card I have ever made in my entire life. I din't see it that way until just now. seriously. The brown, the reflected mountains and sunset. Birds off in the distance. Geesh it could be on the side of a van. I kid, I kid. I actually like it quite a bit. You'll get where it came from when you see the sketch. I flipped it on its side. The reflection idea came to me when I was looking at the two triangles and then I started seeing them as a reflection of each other. Then I thought of the smaller one as a lake of sorts. So here is my creation, a little crazy piece of what's in my head.

I did a previous creation for this sketch, you can find it here. I created this card for the same Cas(e) This Sketch, here's the funny sketch:





You got this people,
Alicia

Update:




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10