Friday, March 22, 2019

Same idea, Sketch Challenge Card

I've made another card  using this same idea, actually this was the first idea I had, but the first card I made didn't turn out anything like the sketch. Soooo the next morning I got up and made this one. It is a little loose when it comes to a direct comparison to the sketch, but I am proud of it and actually love the card. So here goes it! It uses Halftone Squares from Altenew and Feathers and Arrows Dies from My Favorite Things. I love how they look tipped in Gold Encore ink, covered in clear embossing powder and heat set. The challenge is over at Case This Sketch:





Be brave today,
Alicia


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your CTS win, Alicia! Your gold tipped feathers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Beautiful card. Love the paper choices you made.

    ReplyDelete

09 10