Sunday, March 17, 2019

I told you so....

I was right, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I made another card for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge. (I actually made three cards) Can anyone say OCD. The second two were actually the result of a mistake gone awry and turned out to be pretty awesome cards. I am too embarrassed to add them to the blog hop so I will post them to my blog incognito sometime in the future. I had my family vote on their favorite one, this is it. The majority (men) picked this one, it was the most masculine looking one of all, I find that very interesting. I am super- stocked up on masculine cards, now to get going on some feminine cards. In fact, I made one nearly identical to this one with some watercolor looking paper in soft girly colors, I'll show that later on. The triangle dies come from Altenew and are called Shattered Triangles.




To my fellow OCD stampers,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10