Sunday, February 10, 2019

I HATE these colors. :P

This week I am participating in a new challenge.. the Color Throwdown Challenge. Once upon a time I used to do this quite regularly. Now that I am trying to regain my creative mojo I'm delving into it once again. So here it goes.

Heres the inspiration. By the way I HATE these colors, so it was a real challenge for me. These always remind me of McDonalds. That is literally all I can think about when I am working with them. LOL.



And here's the card, using Altenew's Starry Flowers from 2018. I created this with a friend in mind who is going through the sudden loss of a grandchild.



As always thanks for visiting and leave a comment to say "hi" if you stopped by. :)

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Wow... couldn’t imagine what she is going through. So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

09 10