Sunday, February 10, 2019

Red and Pink Flowers

I finished up a second challenge today. Sundays are a perfect day for me to sit in the quiet of my office and get some creative time. I don't turn on the t.v. and keep the music off, so it's just me and my mind. I get some time with the kids, fun conversation keeps me bright and happy.

This time  it is Cas(e) this Sketch Challenge.

I started out with a hexagon stamp set, actually spent quite a while with it. It just didn't work. I went with a more fluid set. Started with the dotted backdrop and the rest of it came together quite naturally, that hasn't happened for a while. Felt good. I actually combined three different sets for this card... that kind of thing happens when I have them lying around on my desk. Red and pink push this towards Valentines Day, perhaps I'll use it for that.

Here is the sketch:


Here's the card:



Thanks again for stopping by, Alicia.

1 comment:

09 10