Saturday, August 3, 2019

Together, Color Challenge Card no. 1

Haven't blogged for a bit.... been working on things, just "other" things. :) I am starting to put my cards up for sale slowly but surely. Lot's to do and think about to make sure it's all set up before I get going. ON to the card.


So much going on here. The colors are inspired by the current challenge at The Color Throwdown, green, red, black and kraft. I thought it might be cool in a wacky kind of way to use this rose stamp set from Papertrey Inks Text and Texture line called Roses. The grid background is new to me from Fun Stampers Journey called funny enough Grid. After I pieced it all together I added my new favorite toy, Nuvo Drops in Ebony Black. You'll be seeing tons of these from me in the future. Not only because I think they are super cool. But I just dropped a chunk of change on a bunch of them. Shhhh. My favorite are the gloss ones.





Together? Yes please,
Alicia















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the contrast of the linear background and curvy roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Alicia! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers in black and brown? So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

09 10