Wednesday, July 3, 2019

You are Amazing

A pretty quick card for a challenge today. Over at Fusion it's either about the sketch or the image... you can choose to use one OR the other, or you can combine them. I chose to work with the image, using triangles. I've used this stamping method before on a card with triangles. I drew a diagonal line and then started in the center and worked my way out with different sizes and colors. Secondly I shadowed them with the opposite type of triangle but in the same color. A fun little addition is adding the continuation of the images onto the back cardstock. Just a little nuance for some interest. It's pretty fun to do actually. The stamp set I used is called Sohcahtoa from Altenew.







YOU are amazing, really you are,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. Your geometric design is delightful! Love the colors! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design and your color palette is gorgeous, Alicia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion...again!

    ReplyDelete

09 10