Monday, June 24, 2019

Spread Happiness

This is the first time I've used this darling set from Mama Elephant called Up & Away. It's just been sitting in the back of all my "animal" stamps. I don't know why I've waited so long, how cute is that bunny? I worked my Copics once again and cut it all out on my Scan n' Cut. This little sweetie is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, the theme either has to involve travel or vacation. I am calling this a travel moment, who wouldn't like to travel by umbrella?  And off we go..... this little beauty is headed off to The Paper Players weekly challenge as well.







Wishing you happiness,
Alicia





3 comments:

  1. Alicia your floating bunny is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alicia! It's super cute and I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

09 10