Thursday, June 27, 2019

Pickles and Ice Cream

My first attempt at a card that flips open like this one. I did ok until I had to put the black piece on the two back halves. I compensated for the circle on one half but forgot on the other. That put me in a spot, I had to maneuver around with my scissors like crazy. Not the cleanest card I've ever made, but I think it's pretty cute. A little more work with my Copic markers, practice makes perfect? I made (attempted) this card for the My Favorite Things Birthday Project. The theme is peek-a-boo surprise cards, thus the flip card. The stamp set is from Lil' Inkers and it's called Perfect Pairs 2. The die for the card is from Stampin' Up! called Circle Card Thinlets Die (retired), here's a picture - Enjoy!

Image result for Stampin up thinlits circle card die





Never tried pickles and ice cream,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10