Saturday, June 29, 2019

How Are You?

This card was a bit of a challenge for me. I thought I knew what I was doing when I started out on it, but I found out quickly that I was lost. At first I colored only the flowers, leaving the leaves empty and white. Which was cool looking, but I found it lacking when I put it on the white card stock. So I colored in the leaves, better. Then I added the yellow diagonal back ground. After I finally settled on a layout, which took forever, I really struggled with the greeting. After what seemed ages I thought to break up a phrase and put the little words in the open spaces. And FINALLY it was done. Whew. The floral set is from Altenew and called Flower Vine. Colors are Rich Razzleberry, Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey and Sweet Sugarplum, all from Stampin' Up! The diagonal stripe background is from Stampin' Up! also, unfortunately retired. This card is headed off to the My Favorite Things  sketch challenge of the week.






I'm fine, 
Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10