Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hello, Dots and Flowers

I struggles with the vertical stripe on this card. The flower concept was easy to come up with, but I just couldn't come up with something I was happy with for the stripe. When I made the dots it just clicked. Also, the colors are a bit different, but I like different. It all finally came together when I added the tiny scallops to the top of the flower pieces and the stripes to the sides of the center piece. It's an interpretation of the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, I'll be adding it in there.







Dots and flowers, can't go wrong,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just love those dots! The colours are so pretty together! The flowers are lovely too! So cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright pop of the purple and green together! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

09 10