Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Good Friends are Hard to Find

Good friends are hard to find, isn't that the truth. This gigantic stamp comes from Stampin' Up!, it's called Lovely Friends (retired). The flower is from Altenew and is called Fabulous Floral. I have been disappointed in the card stock that I buy from Michaels lately. I buy the 110 lb. white and it honestly hasn't been white, it's been and eggshell. I am hoping that it get's back to a stark white. You'll see the little gems are super white and seem to stand out from the card. Unfortunately that's because of the color of the card stock. I created this card for the PaperPlayers current challenge: Friends.






The best of friends are nearly impossible to find,
Alicia





4 comments:

  1. Love the big sentiment...so pretty framed by blooms. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment on your card immediately caught my eye - another fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, I love that big sentiment with the single flower. I love the addition of the gems, too. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. I LOVE the large sentiment and the color of that lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete

09 10