Thursday, May 9, 2019

Friends are a Blessings

This flower stamp is new to me and I'm still getting used to it. It's a little strange, not the average "pretty" flower, but it is quite striking. It's from Altenew of course and called Crown Bloom. The detail is fantastic. In fact it's a little challenging to put together correctly. If messing up is a problem it really looks funny, and I've messed up quite a few. The greeting is from Simon Says Stamp's Delightfully Handmade (retired).  I've created this for two challenges The Paper Players and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.







Friends, I could count the real ones on one hand,
Alicia





3 comments:

  1. Alicia I love your unusual flower and the textured background with the faux-texture behind your sentiment too. I too could count the real friends I have on one hand - but I guess that's what makes them so special. Thanks for sharing your card with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, this is so beautiful! I love the textured background and that gorgeous bloom. I find those stamps difficult at times, but this one turned out lovely! Such a fantastic sentiment! Real friends are forever! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. I like the embossed background and the fun scalloped sentiment block with the "texture." Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

09 10