Sunday, April 7, 2019

Smooch

A card made especially for my husband.... it's important to make a card for your favorite person once in a while, right? And, well.... it also happens to work with the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches that's just a happy coincidence. :) Might as well do double duty eh? It also works for the Simon Says Stamp Animal Antics Challenge. I used the cutest set from Clearly Besotted called Kiss Me Quick. As per my usual I flipped the sketch around and put it at an angle, but it's pretty simple.







Now I'll go kiss my husband,
Alicia

Winner:






2 comments:

  1. Ahh, this is adorable. Ad I love that red polka dotted background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10