Tuesday, April 23, 2019

No Prob-Llama

The challenge was paper-piecing. First of all I am not a fan of patterned paper, even though I own a wheel barrel of it. Second of all, paper-piecing is super tedious, all that fussy cutting. I decided to throw myself into it and throw caution to the wind. I decided what else would look darned cute with patterns all over than a llama. i used this darling set from My Favorite Things called Llama Love and went to town on some super fun patterns from a 6 x 6 paper pad. The challenge is from The Paper Players, I may look around and see what else it might fit since it turned out so darned cute, lol.







I'd like to see a plaid llama,
Alicia



4 comments:

  1. LOL, I am glad you threw caution to the wind because this is dang adorable! Your choice of papers (and I have a wheelbarrow of it too!) is just perfect, and that sentiment makes me giggle! Great take on the challenge this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...these llamas are so hilarious in these patterns! Some lucky recipient will have a big smile when they get this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your paper pieced llamas, Alicia! They are just too cute! Not to mention the fabulous pun for a sentiment! Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the mx of patterns. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

09 10