Sunday, April 7, 2019

May Your Dreams Take Flight

I was inspired to use a couple of things that had been discarded from other projects. The leftover blue striped frame and the polka dot insert had been sitting on my desk since yesterday. I put them together and decided that they went together quite well. Now what to do with them. As festive as they looked they needed to be a birthday card for sure. I had already cut out this little girl on a swing and she fit perfectly. I didn't have the right color combo in Copic Markers so I did a little creative mixing. Now to find the perfect greeting. I searched for quite a while. Then I ran across the perfect one. It comes from Lil' Inker, a birthday set with balloons (retired). A little red and white twine to finish it off, and done!

I figure it's a perfect layout for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week:







Let's go out and get on a swing,
Alicia



3 comments:

  1. Your little swinger is adorable! Love the bright polka dots! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite color combinations! Love the clean & fresh feel of this card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I just love those bright, cheery colours and that sweet image! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

09 10