Thursday, April 18, 2019

Little Elephant Hugs

The colors for this card were inspired by the My Favorite Things color challenge. I keep trying to come up with the perfect card for that challenge, The colors seem to be a battle for me. At lease with the images that I am attracted to. I think this card is pretty fun though. the dotted back ground comes from Concord and 9th and it's called Dotted Fill-In, The elephants come from My Favorite Things and are called Adorable Elephants. Hugs and hello come from misc stamp sets. The negative circle come from My Favorite Things and is called LJD Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die-namics. Well, that's about it. I stamped white card stock then stamped the elephants and cut them out for coordination, sometimes I don't have the appropriate color of card stock on hand. I'll be adding this on to the MFT Color Challenge.







Hugs and hello to you,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10