Thursday, April 18, 2019

Juxtaposition

I cannot tell you how much fun I had making this card. All the colors. So bright and inspiring! Also the counter parts of the graphic nature of Altenew's Pattern Play - Hexagon against Simon Says Stamp's Sketched Flowers. I spend some time coloring in the flowers with my copic markers, but that was a joy. We'll that's enough bragging about the fun. This card is meant for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. I think it's a perfect fit for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Spring Mood Board also.

 






Here's to the next moment of creative nirvana,
Alicia



2 comments:

  1. Total wow card! The flowers are glorious and the graphic elements in the background are great! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you had a wonderful time coloring -it's lovely!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

09 10