Tuesday, April 30, 2019

It's Your Day, Polka Dot Rose

Playing with this beautiful rose from Concord and 9th, Painted Rose. You'll be seeing several cards with it over the next few blog posts. This one has tiny polka dots and then just the highlights.Then I simply stamped the outline surround the main image. Easy and repeatable card.   I used Spellbinders Everyday Sentiments II for the greeting. If you really force it and use an old beat up bottom plate you can use it for a negative image. Warning, do not use it on your nice plate. I'll add this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.






It's really not my day today,
Alicia





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your design with just little hints of lime and dots, Alicia! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

09 10