Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hey, Friend

Same rose, same colors. This card started it's little life as a one layer card with just the rose and the triangles at the bottom. Then I stamped the greeting crooked.  I decided to cut out the rose and triangles. Leaving me to come up with something creative to do with the rest of the card. I added the wavy strip of blue/green and the white triangles going up to mimic the triangles at the bottom. A card full of conflict. Colors against a soft rose and shapes competing with that same soft rose. The layout was inspired by the sketch over at The Paper Players.







Triangles are cool,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. I think your wonky sentiment might just have been a happy accident Alicia, since far from being full of conflict I think your card is a delight! The triangles are a great design feature and nice contrast to that beautiful big, blousy blue rose. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun card even it it was a headache to create! The triangles are perfect for your vertical element. The color combo is beautiful! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

09 10