Sunday, April 21, 2019

Here Fishy Fishy

One of the challenges I participate in is having a fish theme. This is literally the only fish set that I own. So I looked at the sketch and went at it. This is the end result. Three funny looking fishies on polaroids with sayings that I think fit them.... the embossed background is tiny bubbles. The shading from my copic markers didn't show up too much, that's sad. Oh well, it's pretty cute anyway. The challenge this is meant for is the Fusion challenge.







Hello? Nom Nom. I adore you.
Alicia

Update: Winner!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are really on a roll, Alicia! I think this may be my fave of all 3 cards...Your embossed background is awesome and your 'scary' fishes are perfect! Great job combining the sketch and inspiration photo :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion...we always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I totally adore those fish and putting them in polaroids is even funnier! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

09 10