Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Friends Til the Inevitable End...

An entertaining card to say the least. I don't know why I am so enamored with this stamp set, I just think it's so well done and fun to look at. I've used Hero Arts, Killer Message; Avery Elle, Oval Burst and Paper Flourish, Uniquely Creative Waves Die. I get to submit this card to two different challenges - the first is Fusion, Tropical Fish. Is a shark a Tropical Fish? We will see. :P. The second is - Cas(e) This Sketch.









Jaws scared me as a child,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your sentiment with this fabulous shark, Alicia! Such an awesome take on our inspiration photo, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!
    PS: Jaws scared me as a child, too...couldn't go to the beach for years!

    ReplyDelete

09 10