Friday, April 5, 2019

A Little Kindness

There is only one stamp from the entire stamp set that I intended to use on this card. I find that both hilarious and reflectively torturous. I sat down at my desk with a specific idea in mind and a stamp set to use... I just couldn't get it to mesh. Piece by piece the images left the card. I added another and then another from three different stamp sets, dropped two colors and this is the end result. Cute, but dang, it took a while and I am tired (stayed up way to late thanks to my pride).

The stamp sets I ended up using were Beautiful Flowers from Simon Says Stamp, Distressed Background Blocks from My Favorite Things, and Kinda Eclectic from Stampin' Up! (retired).

This card layout was inspired by the Cas(e) This Sketch Challenge sketch -












No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10