Thursday, March 14, 2019

Romantic Thanks Card, Isn't That a Stretch

I don't always do romantic, but when I do... really I don't do it much. But I thought it might be nice for a change. I ran across this old Stampin' Up! set called Hello Darling  (retired) and I thought "why the heck not?". So I pulled out some romantic colors, at least what I thought might be. And funny thing is it turned graphic. Dang. There I go again. It's like my natural instinct. White on white card stock is my M.O. I believe it works here, you'll have to let me know. I did do a cool trick here. I have a stamp set from Altenew called Halftone Squares and I stamped a long rectangle in the blue and them die cute the "thanks" (Painted Thanks from Simon Says Stamp) out of it. I think it looks softer than it would have out of plain blue card stock.

My second attempt at the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch, #428:



Thanks to you for stopping by,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10