Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My Favorite Succulent Stamp Set

I love these two colors together - moss and plum. These are classics from the good ol' Stampin' Up! days of Mellow Moss and Perfect Plum. Don't you love there alliteration of everything color? The stamp set is from Stampin' Up! and it's called Live, Love, Grow and unfortunately its retired. Check ebay, you can usually find one there. I created this card with a challenge in mind, the Color Throwdown Challenge in fact. I had to check myself for a moment though, it required cream card stock... haven't used that for a while. I liked using it, I'll have to do it more often. I used Copics to create the soft blue look around the edge of the bell jar. Such a soft card, perfect for the greeting.




I'll be there where ever there is,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10