Thursday, March 21, 2019

It's Your Day, Turquoise Hippo Style

I've been practicing my Copic marker coloring with this little hippo again. You are going to see a few more cards with him. I have a limited selection of colors to choose from, so strange colors is the name of the game. I have trouble coloring these little cuties the same color twice. I was going to copy one of my original card designs and make it easy on myself... BUT I had to go on and make a whole new layout for this little fella. Then he morphed into a birthday boy on top of it. I suppose it could be a she also. Boys and girls like pink balloons. The stamp set is Happy Hippos from My Favorite Things and the background is made from a Stampin' Up! set called Gorgeous Grunge (retired).




Make it your day!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10