Sunday, March 31, 2019

I Just Love You So Much

I have about six of these girls that I haven't worked with before. I thought it was about time I pulled them out to see the like of day and some card stock.  She's called No. 15 The Black Star from Gorjuss. I fell in love with them and it's apparent by how many I bought. She was fun to color, very simple. After I placed her on the card I had to figure out what she was saying. That was a good question. She seemed a little sad to me, I was going to place a greeting like "I'm Sorry" or "With Sympathy". I wasn't convinced. After a few minutes I felt like she was timidly saying that she loved someone. That was more fitting for this little sweet girl.

She was created for a sketch challenge, in particular the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:



Here's to loving someone so much,
Alicia




3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the polka dots! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choices and this totally adorable girl!! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I just love that little girl! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

09 10