Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Color Challenge Card: a Valentine

I decided to participate in a card challenge this week. Some bright colors to continue spreading my creative wings. Pretty simple and graphic, but that is my style.

Here is the inspiration from Color Throwdown, #530.


And my card.



I used three stamp sets here, Gingham Background from Simon Says Stamp, The Big, the Bold & the Happy from Winnie & Walter and In a Word: Love from Winnie & Walter. I don't recall where I got the cute stitched heart die, sorry. :) I did use a large stitched rectangle die to get the pink edge at the bottom.

Thanks ever so much for coming by, Alicia.


1 comment:

  1. Love that gingham background! What an awesome take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10