Monday, May 20, 2019

Hi Sweetie, Strawberry Card

How darned real do these strawberries look? Holy cow. I think I could pick one off of the card front and eat it. They did take a while to make. I think there were four layers to the berry and two layers to the stems an I made six berries. The stamp set is from Sunny Studio and called Berry Bliss. Something interesting, I stamped the berries in layers of darker pinks and because of all the layers they turned a lovely red... This card is headed over to Freshly Made Sketches and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge/Stitches.







Berrilicious,
Alicia

Update, Winner -






2 comments:

  1. Wow! These strawberries look so real. I love the black and white polka-dot paper with them too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is literally good enough to eat! I love the colorful background with the polka dots but the real star is the strawberries! They look absolutely real. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

09 10